Arrival, departure, visa related questions

How do we get to the camp ground?

If possible, we propose that you travel with your VCP partner group to the campsite. The details of the arrival and departure procedure are still in the planning stage.

I need a visa to come to Germany. What do I have to do?

All information regarding the visa regulations are given on the website of the German Federal Foreign Office:
Alternatively check the website of the German embassy in your country. If you need an invitation letter in order to apply for a visa, please contact the international team as soon as possible (



How do I register my group for the jamboree?

If you are interested to participate in the jamboree, please contact us: In December we are going to send out a questionnaire asking you to specify some information about your group. In January we will assign a VCP partner group to your group unless you already have a partner group. You should get in touch with your partner group at this point. The VCP partner group is going to register you for the jamboree to make sure you end up in the same subcamp. Please return the questionnaire until Jan 31, 2014. Contact us to obtain the questionnaire.

I’m an IST. How do I register for the jamboree?

If you are interested to participate in the jamboree as an IST, please contact us: We will inform you about the registration procedure in time.


We can offer two options:

1) You transfer the money to your VCP-partner group and we draw it from the VCP-group’s bank account.

2) We directly send your group an invoice and you transfer the money to the VCP.“